Position: Devops Engineer
The DevOps team helps Japanese customers on all project and related matters to cloud service providers.
- 100% work on the major cloud platforms – Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Support automating infrastructure provisioning on new project.
- Support deploying, configuring, monitoring, managing product environment.
- Co-operate with Japanese developers to to understand and support developing solutions for a better system
- Bachelor Degree major in IT
- Good knowledge of Golang or Python
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Experience with setup environments on AWS/GCP
- Eager to learn new technologies
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with infrastructure as code (e.g, Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with deployment methodologies and technologies (e.g., CircleCI, Github Action).
- Basic Japanese communication
Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Participate in training programs on technical skills, soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development.
- Salary: up to $2000. Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)