Position: Japanese Director Assistant
- Support the Director in administrative, human resource tasks at the Da Nang office
- Support HR tasks: internship, job fair, training,…
- Be in charge of company’s events (company trip, kick off, Happy Hour…)
- Prepare documents, collect necessary information at the request of the Director
- Translate verbally and written documents at the request of the Director.
- Perform other tasks and report directly to the Director
- JLPT N2+ (good communication in Japanese)
- Experience in working in Japanese companies (at least 1 year)
- Carefully and familiar with Japanese working style
Nice to have:
- Have knowledge of or experience with Accounting work is a plus
Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Participate in training programs on soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development.
- Salary: up to $1500. Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)