Position: Senior Data Scientist
- Review tasks of team members to ensure the correct logic and goals.
- Analyze the data in the reports to ensure quality before delivering to clients.
- Think about business, find out how parent company in Japan can approach the Vietnam market.
- Collaborate with other team leaders to accomplish the company’s overall business goals
- Lead and manage a team of data analysts that is innovative, collaborative, and customer focused.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Utilize data visualization tools to deliver insights to clients.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer, Mathematics or related subjects
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Team Working skills and a collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, R, and Scala are desirable
Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Participate in training programs on technical skills, soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development
- Salary: up to $1500. Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)