SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE (JLPT N2)JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist HR & Admin Leader to process daily assignments according to current Vietnam laws and company’s regulations.
- Calculate salary and process insurance claims and related documents
- Attendance management: control record for leave application and monthly attendance summary
- Make company rules & ensure benefits for employee
- Join organize company events, internal training
- Translate and interpreter related tasks
- Update company database with the data of new employees
- Support others administration tasks
- JLPT N2+ (good communication in Japanese)
- Experience in working in Japanese companies (at least 1 year)
- Carefully and familiar with Japanese working style
- Have at least 3 years experience working as HR & Admin
BENEFITS# Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Participate in training programs on soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development.
- Attractive salary. Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)