Position: Software Quality Control
- Making Test plan/Test strategies & assignment to the team.
- Analyzing & clarifying product requirements.
- Making/reviewing test design, test cases and doing/reviewing test execution.
- Support other members in issue troubleshooting.
- Monitoring daily test progress, support resolve blocking/impacting issues to ensure on-time delivery
- Tracking/Manage defect quality, defect trend, defect density
- Reporting directly to test manager
- Working closely with development team to ensure product’s quality.
- Having experience in test design, test cases writing
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Good at logical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent attention to details
- Good at English reading & writing skill.
Nice to have:
- Have experience relating to writing SQL query
- Smoothly English communication is a plus.
- Japanese is a plus
Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Participate in training programs on technical skills, soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development.
- Salary: up to 1500$
- Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2-year-old: 1h/day
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)