Position: Training Leader / Training Staff
- Mentor and assessment training for Internship programs.
- Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
- Prepare documents, presentation file to organize workshops, seminar, technology sharing knowledge for company internal and external (partner university in Danang).
- Need to learn about projects, technology, business model for making training programs for both Internship and support to Fresher.
- Works with managers/team leaders to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments.
- Work with the HR team for training Security policy, soft skills, manage tasks or manual working in Japanese companies for new employees.
- Support IT help desk when necessary.
- Other tasks required by BOD.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Have 3 years of experience in doing IT/software projects in the position of leader, sub-leader, staff.
- Be familiar with or specialize in some technologies such as Java, Java core, Spring Boot, Backend developer, Python, SQL or MySQL, etc.
- Have leadership skills, training skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Preferred to graduated from DTU and DUT
Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Participate in training programs on technical skills, soft skills and working methods
- Annual salary review
- Bonus: twice a year (Summer bonus & Tet bonus)
- Full salary in probation duration
- Allowance for Japanese & technical certificate
- Financial support for training courses
- Gift on every holiday (Labor Day, Independence Day, New Year Day)
- Insurance as per Labor law and Premium Tokio Marine Health Care
- Special benefits for women: Paid menstrual leave: 01 day/month
- Paid post-maternity leave for female employees with under-2-years children: 01 hour/day
- Daily Fruit, Biweekly Happy Hour, Monthly Team Building, Biannual Kickoff, Annual Company Trip
- Free Japanese classes (learn in working time)
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law