Position: Training Leader
- Mentor and assessment training for Internship programs.
- Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
- Prepare documents, presentation file to organize workshops, seminar, technology sharing knowledge for company internal and external (partner university in Hanoi).
- Need to learn about projects, technology, business model for making training programs for both Internship and support to Fresher.
- Works with managers/team leaders to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments.
- Work with the HR team for training Security policy, soft skills, manage tasks or manual working in Japanese companies for new employees.
- Support IT help desk when necessary.
- Other tasks required by BOD.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Have 3 years of experience in doing IT/software projects in the position of leader, sub-leader.
- Be familiar with or specialize in some technologies such as Java, Java core, Spring Boot, Backend developer, Python, SQL or MySQL, etc.
- Have leadership skills, training skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Preferred to graduated from HUST and UET
Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Participate in training programs on technical skills, soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development.
- Salary: up to 1,500USD. Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance, Technical certificate allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)